Two Postdoctoral Positions
Laboratory of Kenichiro Itami at the Institute of Transformative Bio-Molecules (ITbM), Nagoya University
We are seeking highly motivated postdoctoral researchers who are willing to work in the group of Kenichiro Itami at the Institute of Transformative Bio-Molecules (ITbM), Nagoya University. We welcome researchers with strong background in Chemical Biology and/or Synthesis of Complex Bio-Molecules.
(1) Salary: An annual salary of 4,200,000 JPY (350,000 JPY per month). Tax and insurance premium are all included.
(2) Term: Annually renewed, up to three years.
Documents for Application:
(1) CV (including current address, phone number, e-mail)
(2) A two-page summary of previous research contributions
(3) A personal statement of your interest in this Institute
(4) A list of academic works
(5) Reprints of publications (up to three)
(6) Names and contact information of two academic persons from whom references can be obtained.
All the materials should be prepared in English and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 30 April 2013. Short-listed applicants will be invited to an on-line interview in May.
Prof. Kenichiro Itami (Director of ITbM)
Institute of Transformative Bio-Molecules and Graduate School of Science, Nagoya University
Chikusa, Nagoya 464-8602, Japan.